Ad ID: 11738
Added: May 13, 2019
Sale Price: Rs:12000000
Condition: Brand New
Master bedroom with attach bathroom,
Full safety place
Flooding does not take place
2.5km to Kesbawa Town,
And a lot of other facilities
Still Under Construction final stage
90% of work has been completed. The remaining 10% of work can be completed within 2 to 3 weeks. The money could be negotiated for both parties. (Ground floor) The value of a perch is around seven lakhs to eight lakhs.
Do you have something to sell?
Post your classified ads here for free
www.usee.lk is a Sri Lanka’s best online classified website where you can buy, sell and find anything in online which include cars for sale in Sri Lanka, properties for sale in Sri Lanka, bikes for sale in Sri Lanka and find jobs in Sri Lanka.
You can easily navigate to submit your ads free icon to post your ad in few steps or navigate to the vast range of categories to find Sri Lanka's best online vehicles, properties, jobs and many more deals. It takes less than 03 minutes to submit your ads on usee.lk.
If you’d like to get in touch with us, go to Contact us.