Faq in usee.lk
01. How do I post an ad on usee.lk?
- There are only a few simple steps to post an ad
- Create an account with us or log through social media network such as Facebook.
- Fill personal details and ad details
- Publish your free ad.
02. How to delete an ad?
- To delete an ad, log on to your ad’s page and click on the ”Dustbin Icon “option.
03. How long dose ad appear on usee.lk?
- It shows up to 30days unless you delete it manually.
04. Why has my ad been rejected from usee.lk?
- All of the ads are manually reviewed – if your ad violates our posting rules it will be rejected. You can read what changes you have to make before the ad can be approved in the rejection email.
05. I’m getting a call from an ad which I did not post? what do is do?
- Please send a message to us from the contact page
06. Are there any rules to for posting on usee.lk?
- an item or service that is illegal in Sri Lanka
- an item or service that is not located in Sri Lanka
- an invalid phone number or email address
- an unrealistic offer
- offensive language
- offensive pictures
- text in the title or description that is not related to the advertised item or service
- pictures that do not match or clearly show the advertised item or service
07. What are ”Top ads” and ”Bump ads”?
- You may simply go to ”Top ad ” feature in the footer to get more details.
08. How do I start a shop on usee.lk?
- You may simply go to ”Membership” tab in the footer for more details.
09. Why can’t I put Sinhala or Tamil text on usee.lk?
- We have turned off the feature of other languages on Usee.lk, You may kindly use English spellings as your preference until we set up our website to other languages support option.
10. How do I change my account details?
- To change the details on your account, log in to your account and go to your account’s “Account Settings” page.
11. How do I log into and log out from my account?
- log in to your account, you may go to the login page and enter your email or username and usee.lk password. If you have created an account through Facebook, click on “Continue with Facebook” and follow the instructions.
To log out of your account, simply click the “Log out” option.
12. Why can’t I log into my account?
- If you can’t log into your account there are 02 reasons,
Either you have forgotten your password, login name or both, Still, you can’t log into usee.lk account, you may contact us through the Contact page